NGSolve is a general purpose Finite Element Library on top of Netgen. Among others, one can solve heat flow equations, Maxwell equations, and solid mechanical problems. Some features of NGSolve:
- Elements of arbitrary order for any shape (segm, trig, quad, tet, prism, pyramid, hex)
- Scalar elements and vector-valued elements for H(curl) and H(div)
- Integrators for Heat-flow, Elasticity, Navier-Stokes, Maxwell, etc.
- Iterative solvers with multigrid preconditioning
- Error estimators and adaptive mesh refinement