The meeting venue is the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort (former Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel), located on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii, 27 miles north of the Keahole-Kona International Airport.
When staying at the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort, you’ll be just…
- 40 minutes from Kailua-Kona
- 30 minutes from the Kona airport
- 20 minutes from Waimea
- 2 hours from Hilo
Transportation from Airport to Hotel
To arrange for transportation from the airport to the hotel, please contact the hotel concierge or you can make arrangements online through SpeediShuttle. The main airport, Keahole-Kona International Airport, offers several car rental companies.
Driving Directions from Keahole-Kona International Airport (KOA) to the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort
- As you leave the Airport, turn left onto Queen Kaahumanu Highway 19, heading toward Kawaihae.
- Drive north about 27 miles, approximately 30 minutes.
- Half-way point: after about 15 minutes you will come to a stoplight (near the Waikoloa Resort area), from this point you are half way there.
- 2-mile landmark: look for the signs for the small town of Puako (from this turn off you are about 2 miles from the hotel entrance).
- You’ll pass the state highway sign for Hapuna Beach State Park, go over the overpass and shortly thereafter, look for the entrance to the Westin Hapuna Beach Resort – the entrance will be on the right side.
- Enter this driveway and the guard will direct you to the hotel, located oceanfront.