The meeting venue is the Fairmont Orchid Hotel, located on the Kohala Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii, 22 miles north of the Keahole-Kona International Airport (KOA). The airport is served by non-stop flights from Tokyo (NRT), Los Angeles, San Francisco, Phoenix and other major airports in the mainland US, as well as connecting flights through Honolulu(HNL).
When staying at the Fairmont Orchid Hotel, you’ll be just …
- 35 minutes from Kailua-Kona
- 25 minutes from the Kona airport
- 20 minutes from Waimea
- 2 hours from Hilo
Transportation from Airport to Hotel
To arrange for transportation from the airport to the hotel, please contact the hotel concierge or you can make arrangements online through SpeediShuttle. The main airport, Keahole-Kona International Airport, offers several car rental companies.
Driving Directions from Airport to Hotel
- Turn left at the stoplight exiting the Kona International Airport onto Highway 19.
- Remain on Highway 19 for 19.5 miles.
- The entrance to Mauna Lani Drive is located on the left (ocean side) of the highway, marked by a noticeable coconut grove.
- Enter the resort on Mauna Lani Drive and proceed for about a mile to the round-about traffic circle.
- Enter the circle, yielding to traffic.
- Take the first right turn which is North Kaniku Drive.
- Stay on North Kaniku Drive until you reach the main entrance to the Fairmont Orchid Hotel at the end of the drive.