We have been accepted for the Google Summer of Code 2016 program! Visit our organization page at Google!
- IRC: channel: #TU-CSE-SoC at server: irc.freenode.net
How to apply
Are you intereseted in joining our projects? Visit our How to Apply page for more information.
- Carbon Footprint for Google Maps - A Chrome Plugin
- Colibri - Smart Building Energy Management
- IoTSyS – Internet of Things Integration Middleware
- Mind The Word - A Chrome Plugin
- nomacs - A Free Image Viewer
- OpenEngSB - A Technical Integration Platform for Software Tools
- Comparison and 3D-Visualization of Differences between Collada Models
- Comparison and Visualization of Differences between Complex Models
- Engineering Workflow Validation
- OESB Client for Smooth User Collaboration
- Ontology-based Information Linking in Systems Engineering
- Polyverse - A Polyglot Persistence Architecture for Data and Model Versioning Description
- Process Support for Monitoring Heterogeneous Model Parameters
- Semantic querying templates for consistency checking in automation systems engineering projects
- OpenPixi - An Open Particle-In-Cell Simulator
- ViennaMesh - A Highly Flexible Meshing Framework
- Visual Aids for WEKA
- Your Idea!
A detailed list of all ideas can be found here.